IMPACT Food Drop Off
IMPACT is currently having to close it’s normal operations. Help us continue to serve the needs of families in our community during this especially challenging time. Even under current restrictions, we are all allowed to visit grocery stores. While you are there, pick up some items to help others and drop them off on Wednesdays each week.
You can drop them off between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm, or between 4:00 and 6:00 pm this Wednesday at IMPACT, 17th and Main St. in Blue Springs.
There are still some high priority items that are needed:
– Canned Food (ravioli, chicken noodle soup, fruit, green beans, corn, pork and beans, etc.)
– Spaghetti Sauce in cans or plastic jars (no glass, please)
– Jelly and Peanut Butter (plastic jars, no glass please)
– Boxed Helper Meals (Hamburger/Tuna Helper)
– Kid-Friendly Cereal
– Mac and Cheese
– Instant Potatoes
– Feminine Hygiene Products
– Personal Items (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
– Diapers (sizes 4, 5, and 6)
– Baby Wipes