why we give
Giving is a reflection of a grateful heart, and tithing is a spiritual discipline.
At FIRST, your giving helps to…
- Fund mission efforts, locally and around the world
- Teach and share love with more than 200 children each week
- Equip and invest into nearly 200 teenagers each week
- Provide dynamic worship experiences for hundreds of adults
- Welcome new families every weekend
- Equip adults through life groups and Bible studies
- Offer community outreach events throughout the year
WAYS TO GIVE
We offer online giving so that you can easily give your tithes and offerings when it's convenient for you. We hope this tool will help make giving simple and quick for you. Using the form below, you can give a one-time donation or sign in to schedule recurring donations. If this is your first time, you'll be asked a few simple questions to setup your account.
Scroll down to give now! You can also access our e-giving service through our FBC Blue Springs mobile app. Or, if you prefer, you can give to the church through your bank's online bill pay service.
An opportunity to give your tithes and offerings is offered during each Sunday service at our I-70 Campus. Additionally, there are giving drop boxes at both our I-70 and Valley Campuses. You may simply drop in your offering each Sunday as you enter or exit the Worship Center.
You may mail in your offering:
First Baptist Church Blue Springs
4500 Little Blue Parkway
Independence, MO 64057