why we give
Giving is a reflection of a grateful heart, and tithing is a spiritual discipline.
At FIRST, your giving helps to…
- Fund mission efforts, locally and around the world
- Impacts and support hundreds of kids and families each month
- Make an incredible difference in the lives of students every single week to reach their home and school campus
- Provide dynamic worship experiences for hundreds of adults
- Welcome new families every weekend
- Equip adults through life groups and Bible studies
- Offer community outreach events throughout the year
WAYS TO GIVE
We offer online giving so that you can easily give your tithes and offerings when it's convenient for you. We hope this tool will help make giving simple and quick for you. Using the form below, you can give a one-time donation or sign in to schedule recurring donations. If this is your first time, you'll be asked a few simple questions to setup your account.
Scroll down to give now! You can also access our e-giving service through our FBC Blue Springs mobile app. Or, if you prefer, you can give to the church through your bank's online bill pay service.
You may mail in your offering:
First Baptist Church Blue Springs
4500 Little Blue Parkway
Independence, MO 64057
Our new e-giving service is now active. You may give a one-time donation or set up a new recurring gift using the form button below.
You will have the opportunity to give a single (one-time) donation or establish a regular recurring gift. You may give using a debit card, credit card or electronic funds transfer from your bank account, known as an ACH. To pay by ACH, you will need to setup a login before you can enter your bank information.
The church is assessed a small convenience fee for each online payment you make. You will be given the opportunity to help us offset this extra cost by covering the fee. While this is not mandatory, please know it does help us make every dollar you give go toward ministry. Thank you!